Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:34:11 -0400
Congratulations one and all!  Earning your designation is no small
achievement.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division
Newport News Dept. of Public Utilities
Newport News, VA

Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:39:53 -0700

Sender:       Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

From:         Rayanne Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>

Subject:      July 2006 New CRMs

The following individuals recently earned the Certified Records
Manager(r)

(CRM) certification.  Their accomplishment is significant.  We salute
these

professionals, their dedication to our profession, and their own

professional development.

Please join me in congratulating the following candidates on achieving
the

designation of Certified Records Manager(r) effective July, 2006:

Jeffrey L. Baldwin, CRM

Eaton Rapids, MI

Christiane M. Benson, CRM

Louisville, KY