Sender:
From:
"Compton, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:21:19 -0400
My first post from the new job.

Has anyone used this source to set retention schedules?  If so, how easy
is it to use, how complete is the info, etc. etc.  I have visited their
booth at the ARMA seminars and as I remember it was nice.  I have used
both Zazio and ICH products and would also be interested in comparisons.
But I'll be training staff who probably will not be too familiar with
the concept of searching and defining requirements so I'd like to make
it as painless as possible.

Thanks a bunch,