Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:51:39 -0700
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Without any equivocation, I would provide an endorsement for these as the
most efficient and highest quality files available for storing large format
drawings, from 17x22 up. No need to apply any adhesive, protected from
water, dust, light on 6-sides able to lock and they don't become buoyant
when subjected to large volumes of water.  Compression springs keep drawings
from slipping around in the pockets, and you can store multiple media types
in the same cabinet.

Larry

http://www.ulrichcorp.com/

http://www.ulrichcorp.com/FilingSystems/planfile.html#spec

Question to everyone in the engineering and archirtecture world:  how do you

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA