Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:13:23 -0500
From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
>>not to mention the additional labor required to continually add
documents to these files.<<

First let me say I agree with Steve, ditch the paper.  However, if they
are not ready to do it in the near term, I would suggest retaining the
paper in an alternative filing system.  Instead of interfiling the
paper, use a pre-scan endorser to identify each page.  File the new
documents by batch date and scanning number.  If they need the original,
they simply give you the number.  Your filing is limited to storing them
in boxes.

Consider it the Bates Numbering solution for poor imaging practices.

Bill R

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota