Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:21:07 -0700
Asking a dyed-in-the-wool paper-person if they want to keep the paper is
asking for failure.  You have to give them solid reasons why they should
not keep it.

-  getting rid of the paper is one of the cost justification points
-  labor for continuing the filing
-  floor space for the filing equipment
-  filing equipment

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]