Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:11:05 -0700
From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Jan

ARMA International has a great "Think Outside The Box" poster. It's
cheap & not very big. The first line is, "Think Managing Records and
Information isn't Your Job?" They also have some info on promoting RIM
in your organization. I've picked up the attached files along the way.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone
(714) 546-9835 fax