Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:21:21 -0500
Cheri,  You need to check the lists archive as its been discussed
recently.  We just completed our first round of purges and purged over 15
million messages.  We've had some successes,lessons learned, and its been
a real interesting experience.  I think we're on the right track and our
methodology was confirmed at sessions at this years MER conference.  If
you'd like to discuss further contact me off-line.

Thanks

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc