Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:22:30 -0700
I don't know about other people, but I don't keep anything on my laptop.
I simply access the company's network from outside (wherever I may be)
and have access to anything I need.

Why download anything to a laptop if this access is possible?  If I am
on the security list of my company to have certain things, then I get
in.  If not, then I don't.  Is this such a complicated concept?

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]