Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:08:56 -0500
Graham,  Not a difficult concept if you always have access to the network
when away from the office.  In some cases it makes sense to have
information available off network in order to be productive.  Also some
employers don't allow you to connect to their networks to gain internet
access because of security issues.  I agree that the kind of data being
reported as stolen probably shouldn't be on a laptop and the real problem
from my standpoint is that we don't seem to be learning the lessons.

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244