Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:25:49 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I am posting this question on behalf of someone not on the list.

We are currently developing standard procedures to manage both electronic
and physical files.  Is it more meaningful to use the word "append" or
"interfiling" in procedures for updating physical and electronic records? Is
there a difference?  We would appreciate feed back from other companies that
have developed filing procedures for physical and electronic records (or
have an opinion).

Any assistance you can provide in response to this query would be most
appreciative. I have my thoughts on this matter but wanted to see if the
list could provide a more definitive response.

Thanks, all!

Jesse Wilkins

CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermM, ecmS

IMERGE Consulting