Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:13:21 -0400
Okay, now that I have access to a computer, I'm here to set a couple of things straight.

First, I don't dress "inappropriately" as Mr. Allen suggests, I, on occasion, might dress a bit "age inappropriate" - there's a BIG difference between the two!

Second, Mr. Allen's definition of "middle age" I can only assume is based on geologic age.  Compared to the age of the Appalachians, Doug certainly could be considered "somewhere in the middle".

Cheryl and I will be scoping out all of the good shoe stores in San Antonio so anyone who would like to join us or has any good tips, please let me know!

The leadership conference was a great success, and although it's against my better judgment, I do look forward to seeing Doug again at conference and meeting the rest of you.  I'll be the one with the rock-star studded belt and fabulous shoes.

Have a great Sunday everyone~
Julie