Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:17:28 -0700
Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
This looks like another great case for the use of the RECMGMT-OT Yahoo
Group, or to take some time to "sit back and watch" and see if there are any

This is why when a question is posted, it's always a good idea for the
it's asking for something very personal or private in nature =^0   (DOUG...)

Larry

I don't want to be a "me too", however, I would be interested as well.

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA