Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:30:18 -0400
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Bill:

You forgot about the need to increase the first aid supply budget by 20
percent to buy additional bandages to dress the knuckle wounds caused when
unsuspecting record center personnel put their hands in the boxes to pull it
from the rack and remove their hands as quickly as possible (avoiding
removing any more tissue if possible) then heading towards the
aforementioned first aid kit.

In the same direction where Tim was heading, if possible, I would at least
see if it was possible to remove the metal spines before packing them into
the boxes.

I would, as others mentioned, endeavor to avoid their use if at all
possible.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM