Sender:
From:
"Carpenter, Laurie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:11:52 -0500
Steve Morgan wrote:

<There are Bankers Boxes specifically designed for holding pendaflex
folders. >

If you are interested in going this route, you might want to check with
your records storage vendor PRIOR to sending any of these non-standard
boxes offsite. While the size may not seem like much different, your
vendor's shelving size and height might be specifically designed for the
standard box and you might be charged significantly MORE, even as much
as DOUBLE the rate for a standard box because of the non-standard size.

I would encourage as others have done on the listserv to promote the use
of regular files inside the hanging folders.

Opinions my own and not those of my employer

Laurie Carpenter, CRM
Records Manager
Koch Industries, Inc.