Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:16:20 -0700
Once you LOAD UP a hanging file folder, The space at the top of the
folder spreads.  When this happens, the contents are forced upward.
When you open or close the drawer, the papers get damaged.

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]