Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:01:15 -0500
If you get a chance to see Stepenwolf by all means do .  I saw them a few
years ago at "The Worlds Largest Beach Party" in the middle of Iowa.
Sand,Saltwater,Bands,prizes,contests,food ,beverages were the way of the
day and they sounded /looked right out of 1969.  Old roadies,old
organs,old sound that had the rotating cones in them,full leather and the
60's attitude.  It was one of the best shows I've seen and Jonh Kay hasn't
missed a beat.  Thanks for providing the great memories on a Friday PM.

Home to fire up the BBQ and the turntable

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244