Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:19:32 -0700
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
My high school car was a '64 Plymouth Sport Fury; 383 interceptor 335
HP; buckets, tach, 4-speed Hurst linkage, 2 3/4" dual exhaust w/glass
packs, 3.31 - 1 posi-trac rear...; I loved that car.  The engine wore
out and we found a 440 wedge (only 1,200 miles) out of a 69 Dodge
SuperBee demo that a kid had taken out on a test drive and wrapped
around a tree.  Put that in my car with 2 4-barrels and I had 390 HP.  I
loved that car; wish I had it back now.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/04 12:57 PM >>>
Now Steve, you're talking about my favorite band ... Mopar!  Short
throw
shifters, Holley carbs, monster headers ... music to my ears!