Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:41:33 -0700
From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
OK, thanks. I thought you might know if it may have been specifically
stated somewhere. I actually do know that our system began with British
common law. For example sheriff comes from Shire Reeve. Thanks for the
info. I'll have to look into the Limitations Act as well.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone
(714) 546-9835 fax