Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:32:18 -0400
From:
Annemarie Toth-Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Our organization doesn't have any experience with managing web records
yet, but I have found a useful resource on this published Jan. 2005 by
the U.S. National Archives & Records Administration:

http://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/policy/managing-web-records-index.h
tml

Annemarie Toth-Waddell
Information Access Manager & RIM Manager for the Legislative Assembly,
Legislative Library,
Legislative Assembly of Ontario,
Queen's Park,
Toronto,  ON  M7A 1A9
Telephone: (416) 314-8515  Fax: (416) 314-8541
E-mail: [log in to unmask]