Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:22:24 -0600
From:
Jim Connelly <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone

Once again I am asking for the list's support with my Enterprise Content
Management ECM Survey.

Last year I sent a similar link to the North American RM List Serve.

The survey is available at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=552972461940

The list serve was extremely helpful and more than 100 replies were
received.  The comments and suggestions were both useful and illuminating.
I have adjusted some questions and added or deleted others.  If you may
remember, I posted the results in summary and gave the list access to the
raw data of the survey.  I sincerely hope that it was of value.

This year I plan to post back a comparison of the surveys and links to the
2005 as well as 2006 results so that we can see trends in ECM planning and
use.

It does take about 10 - 15 minutes to complete the survey if you are in a
pilot or roll-out mode with your ECM - or electronic records system.  But I
do appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey.  I believe this
helps us all better understand how needs and approaches to ECM are changing.

If problems occur with the survey, please e-mail me directly and I will
endeavour to rectify them.

Regards

Jim
Jim Connelly