Sender:
From:
"Carpenter, Laurie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:36:21 -0500
Another factor to keep in mind when dealing with PST files and
discovery, is the 2004 case involving Verisign where the company was
required to produce the files in .PST format since that was the native
format. It can be challenging to redact and exclude data in PST format,
so a business could run the risk of waiving privileged documents or
having to produce non-responsive documents because they were stored in
the same PST file.

(Opinions my own and not those of my employer)

Laurie Carpenter, CRM
Records Manager
Koch Industries, Inc.