Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:17:25 -0400
<Our slogan is: "Democracy Matters">

Don't know how this would fit on a T-shirt, but my favorite quote in
this vein is:
"Without access to information there is no transparency;
without transparency there is no accountability;
and without transparency and accountability there is no democracy."*

*Dr Harrison Mwakyembe, Senior Lecturer in Law from the University of
Dar es Salaam

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager