Sender:
From:
Subscribe Recmgmt-L Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:42:12 -0400
My local ARMA chapter adds CRM exam practice questions to the monthly
newsletter.  Here are the questions for this month.

http://www.twincities.arma.barr.com/News/Newsletter/2006-2007/2006%2010%
20Metro.pdf

All of these question are so not relevant to records and information
management in today and tomorrows work environment.  Look at question #2
Cafeteria Benefits Program???  As a records manager I can honestly say I
have wondered about Cafeteria Benefits Programs.