Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:02:01 -0400
First I apologize to the 1700+ members of the list if this thread
has/is/will annoy you in any way, but I can't let this one go without
comment ...

Doug, you know what they say about payback ... Better look in your golf
bag *before* you reach in for a ball ...

And what is it that you are implying about the Awards Committee?  Rest
assured all, I do take my role on that esteemed committee very seriously
and am honored to have had the opportunity to assist ARMA in honoring
those who have gone above and beyond to make our association that much
better (great thanks to Cheryl Pederson, and no thanks to Doug).

There are no photos for you to pirate.  Only my good friends have such
items (Tera, Blake, Scott, etc.), and these friends are of such great
character that they would not succumb to the antics of a silly man in a
tux jacket and jeans, meaning you, Mr. Allen.  Your intended sabotage of
my session will not prevail!

Signed,
Ms. Innocent and Trustworthy

And now, back to your regular programming ...