Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:33:34 -0700
Thank you for the reminder, Doug. Yes, that IS the link I used yesterday to
get Julie's handout. However, the message Steve posted from ARMA said that
the (regular) link to the program description would have the handout
download link, and it doesn't:

......."Simply search for the events you would like to attend, if those
events
have learning material, it will be available via a link with the
description of the course."

And....it will be interesting to see how the hotel business centers like all
of us printing 50+ page handouts all day!
I guess I'll just take good notes! (does that mean I have to limit my
margarita intake??!!)

Carla Field
PUD 1 of Clallam County, WA