Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:29:16 -0500
From:
Sherri Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
I did not stay at the Marriott, but did hear of this "spam".  I do believe
it is just the same as spam in that it is uninvited or encouraged.  I pay
for the privacy of my room and would greatly resent an intrusion by anyone
uninvited.  If it's a welcome they wish to impart there is a time and place
(the expo) for such, and my personal private space isn't it.

Sherri Taylor