Sender:
From:
Susan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:16:34 -0400
I am assisting our corporate training division with on-line training for
e-mail records retention and am looking for examples of the consequences
of misusing e-mails. We provide health, dental, vision and life insurance
benefits to our membership and are heavily regulated but would appreciate
any examples you might be willing to share. Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Sue Scott
Highmark, Inc.
Camp Hill, PA 17011