Sender:
From:
Tracey Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 06:41:13 -0500
Hi All,

On Behalf of our client, Alcove Resources is currently seeking two stand-out
individuals to assume the following roles:

Records Management Field Officer
Records Liaison Officer

Positions are offered with a great company specializing in generating
innovative IT solutions and assisting clients in attaining critical business
strategies and goals.  Both are permanent, full-time positions located in
the Metro DC area.  Exceptional Salary and Benefits provided!

The Records Management Field Officer is responsible for:
a. Implementing a Records Program at headquarters and site offices as well
as provide day-to-day assistance with records issues.
b. Ensuring records management is implemented at contractor sites and
provides oversight and guidance to contractor programs.
c. Conducting self-assessments and program assessments of contractor
programs.
d. Assessing needs and developing budget requirements.
e. Developing and administering records management procedures as required.
f. Reviewing proposals and ensuring records management provisions have been
addressed.
g. Coordinating approval of proposals.
h. Coordinating departmental requests, including discovery.
i. Reviewing bills for storage and resolve discrepancies with local records
centers.
j. Reporting storage issues and coordinating resolutions.
k. Approving vital records.
l. Overseeing and approving records inventories/disposition identification.
m. Providing oversight and approval of records transfers.
n. Approving and/or coordinating approval of records destruction notices
o. Initialing employee's exit certification for records
p. Working to resolve organization-specific records issues.

The Records Liaison Officer is responsible for:
a.	Implement a Records Program within headquarter site and service
centers.
b.	Provide day-to-day assistance with Records Disposition Schedules and
other records issues.
c.	Develop and administer records management procedures, as required.
d.	Oversee preparation of forms, coordinate records' approval and
maintain copies.
e.	Sole Program point of contact to:
*	transfer records
*	retrieve records identify/process for approval records eligible for
destruction
*	coordinate approvals to transfer custody of permanent records
f.	Review proposals and ensure records management provisions have been
addressed.
g.	Coordinate approval of proposals.
h.	Participate in conduct of self-assessment as requested.
i.	Identify training, budget and other Records Management requirements.
j.	Work to resolve records issues.
k.	Coordinate Departmental records initiatives.
l.	Review records forms to ensure accuracy and completeness and
coordinate approval.

If interested or if you know someone who could qualify (we also offer
referral bonuses), please respond by sending a message and/or resume to
HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"
[log in to unmask]  Thank you for your time.  Looking forward
to hearing from you!

Tracey Smith,
IT Recruiter
Alcove Resources
HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"[log in to unmask]
Fax: (703) 766-6501

Who we are:

Alcove Resources assists companies in selecting exceptional candidates to
fill permanent positions.   Our areas of concentration include information
technology and information management opportunities.  All positions are
permanent (direct-hire) meaning that hired candidates are employees of the
hiring company from day one.

We have earned a stellar reputation and are recognized for our integrity,
professionalism and most of all, a proven ability to provide quality
candidates!  If you've received this message, then we have already
designated you a "standout" based on the credentials noted in your resume.
Simply contact us, so that we may continue assisting you in attaining the
job you desire!