Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:01:54 -0500
From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
That may very well be the lowest temp you see this year. Those of us in the
North and the North East sure feel sorry for ya. I'm afraid we are about to
get slammed with some real bone-jarring cold weather. Too bad you poor
Texans can't be here to help us dig out a few times at about 6:00 AM. You
ever see a snow blower Sherry?

:)