Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:40:27 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Unfortunately, there is the occasional vendor, like the one from
Australia who demonstrates that he is not well qualified to represent
his organization to those to whom he might most like to "sell".

It doesn't surprise me a bit that those types of personalities fail to
get any responses..... none of us participate in this listserv in order
to appease an arrogant and condescending individual such as that.

The good news is that most who love to insult and demean eventually fail
and wander off into the great unknown..... We can only look forward to
that happening in this case.  I would nominate this particular
individual for a "RIM Darwin Award"..... but will wait for the
appropriate "disposition" of the individual's "career".........

In the mean time, I know that most of us here will continue to benefit
greatly from the postings that we see that represent contributions to
our knowledge.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+