Sender:
From:
Peggy Nikkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:13:09 -0600
Good morning all,
I have been a lurker and occasional poster for several years. My
question today is that I have been asked what a SAS 70 audit is. Can you
of you enlighten me on just what this type of audit is about? THANKS in
advance for any help you informative folks can provide.

May your and yours have a very Merry Christmas...

Peggy Nikkel, CRM, EMT-I
Records Mgmt Administrator
UV&S
620-662-6769 Ext 214
FAX 620-662-8871

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic transmission is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above, and may include material that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at (620) 662-6769.  Thank you.