Sender:
From:
"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:45:43 -0500
A really big "Thank You" to whoever sent me the ARMA 2006 CD ROM.  I am absolutely thrilled to receive it.  Every now and then  someone will do something selfless like this and it really does restore your faith in mankind!  This is one of those times.  You made my day.   I certainly will enjoy looking at all the wonderful information on the weekend.
Cheers.

John Gervais
Program Manager
Canada Revenue Agency