Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:18:56 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Gerry,

While you may find some pointers online, I would recommend that you
develop your own retention schedule that is specific to your
organization, with records series names that employees in your
organization will recognize.  Each firm does business in slightly
different ways, may offer somewhat different coverages and may be
subject to somewhat different regulations - depending upon where they do
business.

I've not yet found a "silver bullet" site for retention schedules for
any industry.  Were there one, I suspect that many of us on this list
would be forced to see other employment opportunities!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+