Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:00:30 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
I know that the litigation business has become quite specialized these
days and am wondering what associations might exist that focus on the
needs of the major players (attorneys) in the litigation field.  I'm
pretty sure that there are specific associations that focus on the tools
and services as well as the strategies and tactics used by law firms in
major cases, but don't know who those folks are!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+