Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:34:47 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Deb Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Preparing to move a records center with nearly 400,000 boxes.  Has
anyone written move specifications or know where I can obtain them?
Please feel free to reply directly to me at   [log in to unmask]
 Thanks!

Debbie Gearhart, CRM, Director
History, Arts & Libraries
Records Management Services
3405 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Lansing, MI  48909
Ph: (517) 335-9145
Fax:  (517)  335-9418
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Michigan History for Kids magazine is a great way for kids to brush up
on their history and reading skills.
Find out more when you discover your connections at
www.michiganhistory.org