Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:35:09 -0500
Subject:
From:
"Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM, PMP" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Everyone:

I will be teaching a one semester course this summer (May-June) on records management through the South East Archives Collaborative http://slis.lsu.edu/saec/SAEC.html. The collaborative includes the following universities:
Auburn University, Louisiana State University, University of Kentucky, Middle Tennessee State University, Indiana University. The class will be taught live at Indiana University, Bloomington and via live video at the other universities in the collaborative. This will be a 3 credit graduate level course. It is listed on the SLIS course offerings page as L597 Topics in Library and Information Science http://www.slis.indiana.edu/courses/schedule.php?semester_id=34 .

The class will be taught Mondays and Fridays from May 11 through June 11. Each class session will be a full day (8:30 am to 4:00 pm), so we will be working very hard! We will look at a wide variety of issues from the history of records and media through eDiscovery and vital records using my book Domesticating Information as a basic text with other readings to give us different perspectives.

Best wishes,
Carol
Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM, PMP
CEO