Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:34:23 -0500
From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
"One can only wonder at how carelessly a Bush
presidential library will record his administration's
trashing of the EPA's archival collection"

I see two possible scenarios here. They are:

1.  Everything in the Dubya's library will most likely be classified for at
least 50 to 100 years (if not longer). Even then you'll probably need a top
secret security clearance just to walk in the front door.

2. Nothing of any substance will be open to public viewing ever! In fact, I
would be surprised if anything of any substance was retained at all.

Just my opinion.