Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:45:16 -0800
Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Ahhh I love it when the noise to signal ratio on the Listserv rises to the
point where the signal is indiscernible.

Can we invoke the "Rodney King" rule on this topic?

I feel safe, I support our military, and everyone that serves in it, just
not the people that put them in harm's way for personal agendas

I don't care if I read any of the #*^$@ that will be in the GWB library for
50 years, and

I'm not concerned what is in anybody's socks.... NARA shouldn't let people
see originals anyway, then it wouldn't matter what ANYBODY took.

Must be a Monday and people must be trapped in their spaces....

Larry

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA