Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:21:53 -0500
Steve Petersen wrote:  <I've been tasked by tomorrow to produce some
industry trends for offsite storage of RIM program material.>

Steve - good luck on your quest!  Unfortunately I don't have anything
constructive to say other than I might suggest you stop agreeing to
provide this kind of information to management on their whim.  Tell them
it will take longer than that - heck, give yourself two business days to
sum up an entire industry.  Or, push them on the "why" so you don't head
off hunting bear when really they were only chasing rabbits.  ;)

I know you'll do a bang-up job (because you always do), just my two
cents 'cause I care about your (relative) sanity!

Oh, and tonight's remote happy hour will feature vodka tonics ...

Julie