Sender:
From:
"Burrows, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:00:38 -0000
Apologies for any cross posting.

Cornwell Management Consultants plc is pleased to announce that it has
been awarded the contract by the European Commission to define the next
generation of the Model Requirements for Electronic Records Management
specification, known as MoReq2. Since its release in 2000 the original
MoReq, also developed by Cornwell, has gained widespread international
recognition as the de facto standard for electronic records management
(ERM) systems.

We are looking for volunteers to participate in the review process.

If you wish to take part, we will invite you to contribute to the
project as follows:

1. Contribute suggestions for MoReq2. From the beginning of the project,
we will seek your views and ideas for MoReq2.

2. Review draft sections of MoReq2, returning comments. We will send you
sections of the draft of MoReq2, and we will ask you to return any
comments to us.

3. Help to resolve difficult issues. We may also write to you to ask
your opinion on issues which are difficult to resolve. I expect this
will happen rarely.

Naturally we hope that you will be able to represent your organisation's
views in this way. Your views will be collated and considered alongside
those from other interested organisations. All personal and corporate
participation will of course be acknowledged in the finished
specification.

The work will all take place this year, and will be mainly be e-mail,
supported by telephone contact where necessary. All the work will be in
English.

This is just an outline. More details are available at
http://www.moreq2.eu. If you have any further questions about the MoReq2
project, please write to me (use the address [log in to unmask]) or
telephone +44 1372 456086 and ask for the MoReq team.

This is a rare opportunity to participate in setting an important
European standard. If you wish to take part please let me know by e-mail
at [log in to unmask]

Tim Burrows

Principal Consultant
Cornwell Management Consultants plc