Sender:
From:
WALLIS Dwight D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:26:09 -0800
Larry Medina wrote:
>When vendors reach a point of desperation to attempt to make a sale,
it's time to give up.

Larry, probably the most desperate technique that I've seen is one that
I occasionally get as a government entity: It is impossible for us to do
our jobs right as a government agency, therefore it is in the best
interest of the taxpayers for us to transfer our services to said
vendor, who might be able to "find a place for me on their payroll". Oh,
and if I don't cooperate, they will go "over my head" and probably won't
need my services after all.

Yesiree, that sure solidifies a sale!

(not to imply that I have ever been subjected to this by any national
CRCs)

Dwight Wallis, CRM
Records Administrator
Multnomah County Fleet, Records, Electronics, Distribution and Stores
(FREDS)
1620 S.E. 190th Avenue
Portland, OR 97233
Phone: (503)988-3741