Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:21:21 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 1/18/07, Rae Cogar (LES) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What I am looking for from this illustrious group is information on
> Document Control training.   I am in need of training individuals on
> document control methodology and would like to know how your companies
> train these individuals - other than on-the-job training.   Is there
> some class you have taken or instructor that was fabulous that you might
> recommend?  Any information you could provide would be most helpful.

don't have a direct answer but you might contact folks who are members of NIRMA
http://www.nirma.org/
to see what they may have.

I would also look to see what sort of ISO9000 training is available
since that involves document control. do check out Brumm's book
"Managing Records for ISO 9000 Compliance" for more information

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va