Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:39:21 -0500
Okay, so it appears that I didn't renew my membership in a timely
fashion (however I never got any renewal notices either ...).  That has
been remedied - they now have my money and contact info and I now have a
NEW member number ... Yee Haw!

I still, however, do not have a flash drive, and earned it while
properly paid up as a member - and heck I was a speaker last year so
you'd think that'd at least get me something!  Oh, wait, I got a blank
one as a "speaker gift", maybe that took the place of the other one?
Only one per customer?

Just kidding around ARMA folks - I do appreciate the prompt and zealous
my "glitches" will be resolved anon!  (And they're thinking, "man, we
almost got rid of that crazy lady!")

Off to the races ...

Julie