Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:48:04 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Julie...I'm "sure" that it must have been Larry Medina who received your
flash drive!  Glad to hear that your membership information is in better
order now.

For anyone else who discovers that their membership has gone "off track"
somehow, and are sure that they renewed, let me know!  Headquarters
staff is very responsive to such situations, and as a Board member who
has been involved with the ARMA CRM system and knows what can
occasionally "go wrong", I want hear about problems directly (but,
preferably off-line).

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+