Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:32:21 -0500
Okay, I can't resist.  I sent this to a friend off-list but thought some
of you might find it entertaining ...

The pessimist's take ...

1. That the Records Department is NOT a Black Hole
2. That I did not conspire to hire an incompetent storage company to
"purposely" loose your box of personal tax records (remind me why we're
storing those for you free of charge again?)
3. That, contrary to popular belief, the staff in the Records Department
are not all 2nd grade drop-outs
4. That, in fact, other people, outside of the department, have been
known to make mistakes, including You
5. and finally, that 99% of the time, the file you think we lost is
actually buried in your office somewhere ...

Happy Monday from one who apparently got up on the wrong side of the bed
today!