Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:53:04 -0800
From:
Marion Sumerianlibrarian <[log in to unmask]>
the bottom line i'd read from that is -- as i've
stated all along -- you need to expand your
parameters, if not your horizons....

and you can keep pumping out that spin all you want
but that is one very lame duck president you got
there, no matter where his library, etc., ends up.

all the best, ms