Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:55:58 -0800
From:
Joanne Weyman <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

I would never want to stop the free flow of ideas, but this seems to a
case of "agree to disagree" and move on.

Peter has in previous posts provided a quite detailed explanation of how
RAIN is compiled. Those who do not find RAIN interesting can take
advantage of the delete key. Those of us who do find it useful and
interesting can keep on reading it.

Can we put this issue to bed now as the debate seems to have run its
course, and I really don't think there is anything new to say on this
topic?

Joanne Weyman