Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:46:22 -0700
goodness gracious,

Is Perter biases?

Yes (about what I have no idea [sorry Rodney I needed the quote])

Is Peter a member of the Press?

Not he last time I checked

Is the Press unbiassed?

Not the last time I checked.

If Peter were  member of the press would he be unbiassed?

No

If we look real close can we determine Peter's biases?

Look folks, I keep trying to tell you, DON"T LOOK TO CLOSE AT PETER'S MIND.
IT JUST MIGHT BRING ON THE RAPTURE!

Is Peter ready for deification?

Not sure but if I recall most of those type of things happen after you are
dead. So you might clear it with Peter first.

Is RAIN usfull?

Some say yes some say no. I say what the heck it GIves Peter something to do
while he is at work and shutins will feel loved because they get so many
emails on the weekend.

Now stop it! I using a computer that doesnb't belong to me and this thread
has wornthe letters off the delete key.

Chris Flynn

P.S. My theory about "Marion's" identity. It is really Peter. He is sleep
typing. The overwhelming guilt he feels (for what I have no idea) is forcing
himself to criticize himself. Peter I suggest you seek out a cold beer and
about two days of relaxation.