Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:19:32 -0800
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>

I recall that a few years back we had a listmember who used an alias who
was similarly pointed and challenging (not one living in Boston). I
usually found his/her posts amusing (since I did not take them
seriously), but many were quite offended. The person disappeared.
Perhaps he/she is back.

Nolene