Sender:
From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:27:05 -0800
Trudy--

While I cannot recall anything from the list, the ABA (American Bar
Assoc.) does have documentation on retention requirements. If you are
not a member of the ABA, ask a friend who is, or hunt down a print
version or bootleg version from the web.

Of several NYC firms I worked with over the last year and a half, some
talked about having records mgmt. but none to date have actually
committed time and resources to making it real.

Stephen Cohen, MLIS
Document Controls Manager
MARNELL CONSULTING
6700 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 200